R.A.M.A.L. Educational & Social Services
Reach, Aim, Motivate and Lead (R.A.M.A.L.) educational services is a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. We advocate social services for people seeking employment, better health, senior services, affordable housing, tutoring, and assistance applying for local, state and federal services.
Our Mission is to provide our clients information, training, mentoring, and coaching that empowers, inspires, and motivates them to improve their lives and the communities in which they live.
Our Core Values are based on Dr. William Menninger's six essential qualities for success; sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, charity. These are beliefs we hold dear and are evident in everything we do.
After many years of research, I have published a book detailing the history of a group of people living in a neighborhood during segregation., despite restricted opportunities, who built businesses, educated themselves and others, bought properties, and became leaders of the community. These are their stories that connect the past to the present with lessons from history. It is a look at what was, is now, and a vision for the future.
By purchasing my book, you will not only learn of the history and growing pains of West Ocala, but you will be supporting the educational and social services offered by R.A.M.A.L. that will carry our community into the future.
The Changing Face of America
According to Census Bureau, groups that were traditionally seen as “minorities” in the United States will reach majority status by 2044 due to their projected growth. In the space between now and then, there are significant factors to be considered by companies in terms of their hiring and growth strategies as the demographics of their average consumer changes.
- By 2025, 75% of the American workforce will be Millennials
- 44% of Millennials classify themselves as Non-White
- There are 11 million more Millennials than Baby Boomers
- 62% of Millennials say they are more likely to become a loyal customer if the brand engages them across social networks
- 67% of job seekers consider workplace diversity an important factor when considering employment opportunities
- 45% of American workers experienced discrimination and/or harassment in the past year
- Companies with high ethnic and racial diversity outperform their counterpart companies revenue by 35%
R.A.M.A.L. is dedicated to preparing tomorrow's leaders through our Level Up Career Exploration program for 10th and 11th Graders, but we also offer Diversity & Inclusion coaching for employers and business owners. The long-term sustainability of our communities and nation is dependent upon a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas, but we need your help to grow our reach and programming.